Tour de France Packages in Annecy the French Alps to witness live who will win the Tour de France in 2015. Could it be possibly one of the best climbers in the world who takes the coveted yellow jersey. With the final 3 stages in the French Alps before Paris, escape the normal and experience the best of bike riding and race viewing this July with a day at the Tour de France.
The TOUR DE FRANCE 2015 can be enjoyed for just a day or two from the team at PRACTICE BICYCLE with an exciting and thrilling DAY TOUR option, including restaurant lunches so if you’re looking to get a taste of the 102nd Edition of the biggest sporting event in the world at the Tour de France then experience it in style with the professionals who live it!
Also a perfect option for Non-Cycling Partners who wish to be a part of the Tour de France live on the roadside for only the day!
With a choice of 3 alpine stages of this years Tour de France on offer, each includes a superb bike ride each day suited to the riders cycling experience and ability.
1. Ride and catch up with the race action live from the roadside at the Tour de France
2. View the Tour de France stage action live from the roadside with a comfortable short transfer by vehicle.
Take advantage of the security, safety and discovery of the ultimate riding and viewing of the best bike racing in the world at the TDF with those who live it in Annecy at the heart of the French Alps. So whilst you enjoy your holiday… don’t get lost by bike join the Professionals and let us take care of your Tour de France experience with our unique DAY TOURS!
YOUR TOUR DE FRANCE PACKAGES INCLUDE
• A ‘unique live viewing’ spot of the Tour de France stage that only a local would know!
• French traditional ‘menu du jour’ restaurant lunch on each stage of the Tour de France
• Superb fully guided rides, structured and tailored for your enjoyment in the French Alps
• Stunning, premium bike riding on famous TDF routes
• Support team & vehicle with ‘on the go’ mechanical assistance
• Sports drinks & nutritional bars available
• Don’t get lost at ‘Le Tour’ but lose yourself!
THE TOUR DE FRANCE DAY TOURS IN BRIEF
(SEE ITINERARY TAB FOR DETAILS)
Thurs – July 23rd – Show begins in the Alps
Tour de France Stage 18 Gap > Saint-Jean de-Maurienne
Fri – July 24th – Classic Alps Tour de France
Stage 19 Saint- Jean de Maurienne – La Toussuire
Sat – July 25th – Decisive final Alps stage before Paris – Tour de France Stage 20 Modane – Alpe-d’Huez
We specialize in the small group bike tours, allowing our experienced cycling team to perfectly tailor each ride.